Manali to Leh Road Trip
Leh is situated in the valley of the Indus River at the intersection of old Kashgar, Tibet, and C
Kashmir trade routes. Ladakh is a kind of destination that would make travelers’ minds memorable. It is an area that satisfies young travelers and elderly folks who would like to travel and have exciting fun. It is embedded with the Himalayas and the mountains of Karakoram. The earth is full of varying colored crystal sands. In this place, the waterways are sparkling blue. The backdrop is full of frost mountains, a monastery silhouette, countless streams, and assessing the environment.
The cycling tour begins in New Delhi and finishes in New Delhi. The tour takes you from Manali, Jispa, Leh, Sarcho to New Delhi. Pangong Tso, Sarcha. The price and product can vary with the individual and the petrol. A single bike rider costs about 40,000 INR and a dual bike rider costs 35,000. You can search Manali to Leh package online according to your plan.
Key features of the tour
- Contact the locals to get to learn the area’s culture and community and enjoy your exciting cycle trip.
- Learn about the culture and religion of this country with trips to famous monasteries and temples.
- Start at the largest celestial observatories in the globe and worship at the Hanle Monastery of Hanle Village in the seventeenth century.
- Be amazed by Tso Moriri, the stunning lake in a blue conveyor at 4,000 m.
- Camp at 4350 meters – Pangong Lake next to the largest saltwater lake.
- Host a special “double hump camel safari” throughout the journey in the Nubra Valley.
- Take the Magnetic Hills to defy the laws of gravity and uphill some cars.
- Admire Manali’s fantastic scenery as you drive through the lush green wilderness of the Beas River.
- Enjoy the excitement of riding at seven of the highest passes in the world – Khardung La, Naki La, Taglang La, Chang La, Lachung La, Baralacha Pass, Rohtang Pass.
- Start the last journey of your life from Delhi to Ladakh surrounded by hazh-brown hills, big mountains covered with snow, freezing valleys, and vast glaciers.
- On nearby dhabas and stalls, you will taste mouth-watering dishes.
- Lunch can be purchased at an extra fee.
- The tour kit includes a buffet dinner and breakfast.
- Guide and leaders assigned to the tour.
- Mechanical backup and car back up.
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC, petrol included, for use only according to the path.
- All tours and tours according to the path.
- A 24X7 oxygen supply in such an emergency vehicle.
- Rider’s and Pillion Helmets
- Each stay has a large window, cozy beds and chairs, an attached full bath, and all luxurious facilities. The rooms have an amazing view.
- Enjoy a picturesque stay at the Manali, Leh, and Hanle rooms.
- Each stay is washed and disinfected regularly in order to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Camping at different sites during the trip.
- It would not be necessary to assume responsibility for modifications to routing for reasons outside our jurisdiction, including a change in the flight and rail timetable, flight/train cancelations, political disruptions, natural events, road closures, and so on. For any missing service/facility no bill can be refunded.
- Do not use plastic bags and keep your destinations ecologically balanced. Littering will be fined by travelers.
- Just a bag is permitted. Equal to 12 kg luggage can be carried (per person). Any luggage above the cap will be charged INR 1000 per lb.
- Based on the particular version, there is a refundable security deposit per bike. Please make sure that you prepay and still keep your receipt with a refund at a later date.
- Don’t park anywhere else on the way with your bike. The passenger shall bear all harm caused by incompetence.
- At the time of reservation and even upon arrivals each visitor must receive ID verification. No legitimate address evidence shall be called a PAN card.
- Currents are paid on the breakage or loss to any object in the resort.
- Not all admission passes are included in the packages for stupas, monasteries, visits, public and entering fees, monuments, camera charges, permits, etc.
Cancellation and refund policy
- When cancelations are performed 30 days before the start of the ride, there will be a cancelation fee of 25 percent of total tour costs.
- If canceled within 8-30 days of the start of the ride, the cancelation fee would be paid to 50 percent of the overall tour bill.
- When canceled within 0-7 days of the beginning of the ride, 100percent of a total of the total gross tour cost as termination charges will be paid.
- The corresponding refund will be paid within 15-20 working days